Our non-profit organization relies on your generosity to support our mission to research, develop and facilitate our learning seminars, and maintain our resource rich website. Donate online or send a check. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
Checks can be made payable to:
The Frank Ridge Memorial Foundation
c/o Julie Ridge, LCSW-R
400 West 43rd Street, Suite 41-E
New York, NY 10036
or contact us at email@example.com
Support our Foundation by attending our events, supporting our artists, and buying our stuff.
The Frank Ridge Memorial Foundation endorses and supports the work and efforts provided by the like-minded organizations, in their efforts to educate, eliminate stigma and support individuals who negotiate and interpret the world differently:
- Fountain House, dedicated to the recovery of men and women with mental illness by providing opportunities for our members to live, work and learn, while contributing their talents through a community of mutual support: www.Fountainhouse.org
- Bring Change 2 Mind, Glenn Close’s organization to end stigma:
Theatre Companies in the New York City Area:
- Theatre Breaking Through Barriers, helping actors and writers with disabilities advance: www.TBTB.org
- www.Handson.org, assists members of the Deaf Culture in enjoyment of live theatrical events.
- The East End Special Players whose mission is to enhance the lives of people with learning disabilities through theatre:
Annual Film Festivals that celebrate people with disabilities:
- Reel Abilities Film Festival, Presented by the JCC in Manhattan. www.reelabilities.org
- The Sprout Film Festival, Anthony DiSalvo, Executive Director, 270 West 96th Street, New York, NY 10025. www.gosprout.org
The Achilles Track Club brings disabled and able-bodied athletes together to train and compete in an environment of support and community.