- Andrew G. Feinberg, M.D., psychiatrist.
- Guy Glass, M.D., psychiatrist and playwright.
- Richard Greenberg, Ph.D., LCSW-R, Professor at the Graduate School of Social Work, Columbia University.
- Patricia S. Schwadron, Career Counselor Supervisor, the Actors Fund Work Program.
- Russell Sherman, Pharmacist.
- *Frank Ridge, adventurer, WWII vet, businessman and world class father. Dad taught me most of what I know about business, being philanthropic and believing that loving what you do matters more than making a lot of money doing it.