HELP WANTED updated February 2020
Available positions for a non-profit organization located in mid-town, New York City, NY.* Hell‘s Kitchen residents preferred. Interested candidates should send cover letter and CV to Julie Ridge at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Must be punctual, reliable, dependable, able to meet deadlines, and work independently.
- Will report to Foundation President, Julie Ridge, LCSW-R.
- Will assist with data entry.
- Will assist with participant welcome, registration during learning seminars.
- Students will be supervised during all phases of job duties.
- Reimbursement for transportation.
- All seminars are free, usual student fees are waived.
- Tremendous learning opportunities in running a non-profit organization from the ground up and clinical mental health conditions.
- Professional referral letters for future jobs or college applications, where applicable.
The Frank Ridge Memorial Foundation, Inc. holds online auctions annually. We enjoy sharing and selling art created by individuals with disabilities, mental illnesses and HIV/AIDS. To have your art entered in our auctions, please send a photo of the art, a description (medium), and size of the piece. Our committee selects art we feel has the best opportunity to sell. Artists receive 60% of the proceeds of each sale. Art must be framed or suitably presentable for sale. Send photos and descriptions to us at: email@example.com