Available positions for a non-profit organization located in mid-town, New York City, NY.* Hell‘s Kitchen residents preferred. Interested candidates should send cover letter and CV to Julie Ridge at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Must be punctual, reliable, dependable, able to meet deadlines, and work independently.
- Will report to Foundation President, Julie Ridge, LCSW-R.
- Will assist with data entry.
- Will assist with participant welcome, registration during learning seminars, when we resume live-in-person sessions in our conference room space in 2023.
- Students will be supervised during all phases of job duties.
- Reimbursement for transportation.
- All seminars are free, usual student fees are waived.
- Tremendous learning opportunities in running a non-profit organization from the ground up and clinical mental health conditions.
- Professional referral letters for future jobs or college applications, where applicable.